Stores I sell In

Blog Trains

Scrappin Your ♥ Out

Follow Me

Please follow me on facebook HERE!

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or ideas at kissnjoe@yahoo.com
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My Licenses



 photo FC_CU4CU_Lic.png
 photo 1508268_10202831948189411_1021071032_a.jpg
 photo TD_BlogLicence_tezzastaggerscrapsblogspot_zps8c7cb533.png
 photo GbSSh.png

Thursday, October 13, 2011
 I have added a bunch of new stuff to the store!!
Halloween is just around the corner, so hurry in to snag up these adorable halloween CU goodies!
CU Element and a paper pack!



I also have 2 new Halloween kits in the store!  Necro Nuptials is a kit that comes in both Full and tagger size, I made it for my anniversary.  My hubby and I were married on Halloween 5 yrs ago!  It's our favorite holiday and we go all out!  So I thought this kit would be perfect!




The next halloween kit is tagger size only and is all about being fashionable while brewing up some fun spells!


 I also have the next installment in the Birthstone series!  Opals in October is a mini kit in opal and pinks for all you october babies!  Enjoy!  Comes in both Tagger and full size.


Full size kits can be found Exclusively at TKO Scraps!  Tagger size can be found in both my stores
Scrappin Dollars and TKO Scraps!
Oh Don't forget, for the month of October I am having a $1 Sale!  So hurry in for these LOW LOW prices!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif

Search

Categories

Autumn (9) Awards (3) Beach (1) birthday (1) Birthstone Series (1) Black friday (1) Blog Train (22) BOGO (1) Book (2) Books (3) Boys (1) Buy My Store (2) Carrie Hogle Author (4) CDO (4) Charles Bristow (5) chit chat (5) christmas (8) Circus (1) Coffee (2) collab kits (10) CT (5) CT Blog (1) CT Call (2) CT Tutorials (35) CU freebie (14) Dance (1) Dees'Sign Depot (1) Dia De Los Muertos (1) DITR (1) DOTM Tagging Angels (1) Easter (4) Emo (3) Exclusives (3) Facebook Exclusive (1) Fariy Tales (1) Followers (1) freebies (46) Freeks Creations (2) FTU Clusters (1) FTU kit (16) FTU Quick Page (1) FTU Tutorials (4) gifts (1) Halloween (9) Heartbeatz Creationz (4) Horror (1) Infant Loss (1) January Rain (7) Kids (2) License (1) Limited time Freebie (2) Mardi Gras (1) MEM (1) Mothers Day (1) My Memories (1) Mystical Scraps (21) Party (1) pressies (4) PTU Borders (5) PTU Clusters (12) PTU CU (21) PTU CU collab (1) PTU IB Scrap Kit (3) PTU kits (90) PTU Scripts (1) PTU Stacked Papers (1) PTU tutorial (20) Punk (1) quick pages (2) Romance (3) sales (41) Samples (1) School (1) scrap kits (5) Scrappin Dollars (23) Scrappin you ♥ Out (4) Scrappin your ♥ Out (7) ScrapsNCo. (3) ScrapsNCo. Wonderland (1) Scripts. Mystical Scraps (1) Scriptz R Us (1) Shopping (1) siggy (2) Sleep (1) spring (4) St. Patricks Day (4) Stacked Papers (2) Summer (3) Sweet Addictionz Scraps (1) Tag Haven Blogtrain (1) Tagging Angels (2) tags (1) Tattoo (2) templates (22) TKO (26) Tools (1) Treasured Scraps (3) Tube Inspired kits (1) Tubes (3) updates (1) Valentines (4) Vintage (1) Whimsy (2) winter (9) Wonderland (1) Wordart (1) Zombies (1)

About Me

Archives